Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Welcome to our blog

I have been trying to come up with something witty and insightful to write as our initial introduction post. Unfortunately, I have found I am neither witty nor insightful. As the title of our blog states- we are a family in progress. In 2006 we moved from Minnesota to Southern California and that set off a chain of events like we have never before experienced. Over the past 2 years we have had the opportunity to really examine our lives and that which is truly important to us.

The cast of players includes:
The Mom - that would be me. I am a 32 year old interior designer
The Dad - my husband who is 35 and a quality control manager
The Boy- our 10 year old son who will be entering the 5th grade in a few short weeks
Elle - my dear friend from Minnesota who's name starts with the letter L.
Miss Pants - Elle's adorable 2 year old daughter
The CS Ladies- I belong to a wonderful on line group dedicated to solving all the worlds problems and supporting each other in our endeavors. It really isn't as strange as it sounds.

I believe that each and everyone of us is in a constant state of progress. Every day life throws us curve balls that we have to react to. The reaction is a form of progress.

Welcome to our family's blog, please enjoy.

2 comments:

K.R. said...

Love "the family" already! LOL on choosing a green background, now I suppose printing out all your posts would be anti-green so I'll refrain.
Welcome to the blog universe. Be wary, it's addictive ;)

The Mom said...

Thanks for the shout out K.R. I find myself making lists of potential post ideas.

Please don't print out the blog! It will always be here in paper-free cyber space for you.