Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Girls

Within the Reynolds' Family I am the only female so to keep from being out numbered I factor the "Girls" into the equation. The Girls are our four legged family members.




Holly-
our 12 year old Dalmatian was my First Christmas present from the Dad. She is my Dog and spends all of her free time in whatever room I happen to be in. When The Boy was younger Holly acted as a nanny to him. We don't have a single picture of him crawling or walking in the first 2 years of his life that doesn't have Holly somewhere in the Background.









Zoe- is The Boy's dog. She is a 6 year old Pound Puppy Lab Mix that we adopted from the Humane Society. If Zoe were a human she would be of the "short bus" variety. By far the sweetest pet you could ever want but a few cards shy of a full deck if you get my drift. The girl will play fetch until she passes out in exhaustion.






Bella- the newest member of our clan. She was a stray rescue that the Boy adopted in lieu of the reptile he wanted to get for Christmas. Thank you Bella! She is my first cat and enjoys tormenting the dogs every chance she gets. The Dad is just relieved to finally have a pet of his very own in the house.



The Dad suggested that I add the Girls to our blog since "hello they are family members".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are beautiful.
(sdaklh on WIR)

beej said...

I second Krissa. I'm not a cat person by nature, but I do think Bella is lovely. She reminds me of a long haired version of my sister's cat (Purr) when we were growing up. Very Morris-esque! beej

The Mom said...

Krissa- Thank you, I think the girls are beautiful too.

beej: I wasn't a cat person until I was forced to chose between cat and reptile. Cats became quickly more appealing than a lizard. Now I am so used to her I can't remember why I wasn't a cat person before.