Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Slow Week

It's been a relatively slow week and the Boy just scolded me for not updating our blog sooner.
Holly, my Dalmatian is home from the vet hospital. Her ear looks terrible (I can safely say this because she lacks the ability to read). Poor baby- stitches on top of stitches. She is still moving a little slowly but is enjoying sleeping on our bedroom floor rather than her kennel at night.
The Dad rocked his phone interview this week. Classes have been going well so far this semester. He did do a little re-arranging and dropped Biology in favor of Abnormal Psychology.









The Boy is currently busy doing his homework for the night. This
year's teacher is pretty consistent with one hour of homework per night. The only downside is that the Boy gets easily distracted (Shiny Object Syndrome). So I have to basically stay close to the kitchen table to make sure he stays on task.



I'd like to give a Reynolds' Family Shout out to our friend Miss Pants for rocking the Potty Training game. I know Elle has kept us all informed with her progress on the Pants on the Loose blog- but we wanted to give her a special woo hoo from us. So Woo Hoo Miss Pants- your uncle has been well reminded that he owes you a cake!

Now if the Boy would stop telling me about his video game and finish his homework I would be one happy Mom.

No comments: